Saturday, June 11, 2011

what's another word for excited?

Well, after days of staring at a picture on the computer, typing in the tracking number to see where the box is, it's here!


What's here you ask? Well, take a guess...



Can you believe it? It's a Nikon D7000!! I've been wanting my dad to get a DSLR for a while now, and he actually got one! Mostly so he can use it when he and my mom go to China this Winter, but also for me to use since I've been into photography lately! Oh, I'm so excited! I keep saying that, but I can't exactly think of another word that explains exactly how I feel.

The lens hasn't come yet, so we haven't been able to try it, but as soon as it comes {hopefully, on Monday} then I'm sure that I'll be taking picture after picture.

My dad signed my mom and I up for THIS class in Denver, CO. I can't wait, because I know that I'll learn a lot.




{I'm sure that I'll be referring to this user's manual a lot.}

I am so thankful that I have this huge opportunity to learn more about photography, and so grateful that my {amazing} dad got this camera! I'm done with my point-and-shoot! Yes!!