Friday, June 10, 2011

these are the times i want to remember.

When you have two brothers and a sister who try to be really funny and are naturally very crazy, then chances are when your mom wants to get some good pictures of all of you, it's going to be next to impossible.

Of course, I'm not the most photogenic person, so I'm not one to talk.


But there are those times...


when your mom wants some good pictures of everyone.


And it really, really, really...


Doesn't work.

But...
{a side note- Moriah really isn't picking her nose here, at least I hope not.}

You end up having fun. {Even if none of the pictures turn out}


Oh and photo-shoots in the sun, with your crazy siblings? Very fun. These are the times I want to remember. Times of laughter and smiles. Of hugs and kisses. Of craziness. Of joy.





{Oh! And little crocs with princess dresses make me smile.}









These are the simple things that I want to remember forever.


Even if they are a little crazy.

----------------------------------------------------

Linking up with Sunday Snapshot!


Sunday Snapshot