Sunday, May 29, 2011

always with me.


Were you wondering where on earth I disappeared to? Well, lets just say that finals took over my life. For two whole weeks.

I thought I was going to die...

I didn't. Hallelujah!

And now, I'm sitting here, at the computer, with my seventh grade year behind me, and it's weird, for lack of a better word.

Last Summer, I was freaking out about the whole "going to a new school" thing. I had nightmares about it every night. I was worried...about everything. Finding friends, fitting in, being able to handle all the school work. I was worried sick.

Now I realize how dumb it was for me to be so worried.

I have a God who loves me and who is always with me, right? Yes. He's all-knowing, and has a plan for my life. Before I was created, He knew all that has happened to me and what's still going to happen to me.

And now I see that I had no reason to be worried or scared.

God knew that I would love my new school. God knew that I would make friends and would be able to handle the school work. He had my 7th grade year all perfectly planed out.

I am thankful.

So, so, thankful.
And now I can look at this last year, where I was terrified about everything that was going to happen, and see how much God blessed me.

This last year, was probably one of the biggest years of my life. I started at a new school, I become a communicant member of my church, I saw my first picture of my new little brother, I made some amazing friends, got my hair cut super short, got my braces, and then there are so many more things that happened too.

But I think the biggest thing, was that I grew more in my walk with my savior.

And that, right there is the most important thing that can ever happen in my life. He is my salvation, my rock, my fortress. And I know, that he will never leave me or forsake me.

And, well, right now, I am ready and excited for next year. I'm pretty sure that next year is shaping up to be the best year yet. I'm ready.