Tuesday, May 17, 2011

today is a special day


Why?

Because exactly one year ago today, I started this blog. I can completely remember when my dad finally said yes to my pleading. I can remember sitting down, and trying so hard to figure out a name.

A lot has changed since then. I mean a year ago? That's a pretty long time!

Anyways, to celebrate, I have a couple surprises for you...



one: go look in the comments section! There's a whole new format! So, now I have Disqus installed on Frills! It was super easy to install, and so far, I really like it. BUT...there's one sad part about it. It deleted every comment I've ever gotten! :( I was so sad when I figured that out. Just please know that I loved every. single. comment. I ever got, and I am so sorry they were deleted!

two: I'm going to start doing a couple video blogs...also known as vlogs. :) They should be pretty fun! I'll be talking a little more about them soon, so be sure to check back every now and then.

three: (I've been saving the very best for last!) I've started a brand new photo blog! It's actually a 365 blog, meaning that I'll take a picture everyday and then post it on there. Click HERE to see it! And don't worry, I'll still be posting here too!

Wow, what a year this has been! I mean at the beginning of it, only invited readers could see it. Now, anyone can see it, and I've gone from having 2 followers, to 9! That's huge for me.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, and commenting. It really does mean a lot to me!


I hope that next year is even better!