Monday, August 9, 2010

my fabulous vacation -part 3




Here's part three!


On one of the nights we were there, they had western night!
There was a lot of fun stuff you could do....




Horse back riding...


Face painting...


This weird {but fun} green thing, where you run around in circles in...
Square dancing...
and...
Root beer floats
Pop corn
A mella drama put on by the Horn Creek staff
Singing
And a lot of laughter and fun! And by the way, have you ever been square dancing? It's actually quite fun! I was beyond horrible at it, and probably embarrassed myself for eternity, but it ended up being a blast!



Of course even when we're away from home, the boys always seem to find some sort of either gross or semi-interesting creature. This time, they managed to find frogs. One of their friends had gone fishing that day, and brought each of the boys a frog...which was so sweet of him, but ew. There were lots of them. And they were green. And slimy. And...well, they were frogs...need I say more? =)


There were basketball tournaments...



A horse shoe Tournament...
Tether ball...

Pancake toss breakfast. They actually tossed you your pancake and you had to catch it on your plate!


And...
Water Slides
Swimming pools
White water rafting
A hot tub
A gym
A climbing wall
Game room
A gift shop
A snack Bar...

And much more!

And of course even with all of those fun things we did, there was a lot lot lot of time to just spend with friends.









I don't think I've ever had so much fun all in one week. It was absolutely positively amazing. I am so thankful to have been able to spend this week at Horn Creek. I felt like I learned so much. It was unbelievably wonderful. I spent time with friends, learned so much more about Jesus Christ, had {awesome} food, and had the best time of my life! I can not wait until next year! I'm already excited for it!!


It was wonderful. Simply wonderful.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Wow, I didn't comment on parts 1 and 2, but they were great, too. Unfortunately, you coulnd't even capture everything in about a million pictures. But, considering how much someone can do with a camera, you did it all!! Speaking of how you did it all, my parents brought a camera, but, let's just say they didn't, um, do it all. . . .Could you send me some pictures?? I really want to do a ton of scrapbooking about that trip!!
Love,
Aubrey

Post a Comment

every comment i get makes me smile