Monday, August 16, 2010

random, but that's a good thing....right?


Hey Everyone! This is something I borrowed from Emily's blog, which she borrowed from someone else. (Lots of borrowing happening here, folks!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy!


  1. High heels of boots? Boots!
  2. What time did you get up this morning? Um, I think 7:00...but I'm not positive!
  3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Toy Story 3
  4. What is your maiden name? Same as the one I have right now!
  5. What is your favorite TV show? I love extreme makeover home edition.
  6. What do you usually have for breakfast? I really depends on my mood. Some days, I have cereal, some days, eggs...Then some days I have waffles. But most days, I don't have breakfast...weird I know!
  7. What is your middle name? I have two, Jo Anne.
  8. What food do you dislike? Pickles
  9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Prelude to a Dream
  10. What characteristics do you despise? I hate it when people think they are so amazing when they're really not. =P Also, when people think they're like your best friend, and you just meet them like a day ago.....annoying!
  11. Favorite clothing? Jean walking shorts and any blouse
  12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? France
  13. Are you an organized person? I would hope so...but then again maybe not.
  14. Where would you retire to? I really don't know. It would depend.
  15. What was your most resent memorable birthday? Um my first one....who could forget me being born?!!
  16. What are you going to do when you finish this? School.
  17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Hawaii.
  18. Person you wish you could meet? My grandma.
  19. When is your birthday? December 28th 1997.
  20. Are you a morning person or a night? Morning.
  21. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 Big, I know!
  22. Do you own any animals? None!
  23. Any news you'd like to share? I'm getting a new i.d. card next week! I hope this one won't be as dorky as the last!
  24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A librarian...not anymore though!
  25. What is your favorite flower? Daisy
  26. What is the day on the calendar you're most looking forward to? Tuesday...school again, after fall break!
  27. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Light pink
  28. How is the weather right now? Absolutely gorgeous!
  29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad
  30. Favorite drink? Peach iced tea
  31. Favorite restaurant? Panera Bread
  32. Hair color? Brown
  33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My American girl dolls...but now they're all in boxes.
  34. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Summer and Winter....polar opposites, but I love 'em!
  35. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate...what girl doesn't love it?
  36. Coffee or tea? Both, any time, any where!
  37. Wish you were still young? Still am!
  38. Do you want to get married? YES!
  39. When was the last time you cried? I'm not going to tell...
  40. What is under your bead? built-in drawers.
  41. What did you do last night I slept!
  42. What are you afraid of? Robbers!
  43. Salty or sweet? Either
  44. Best quality you have? Um, you'll have to ask my friends about that!
  45. How many years at your current job? Let's see I'm in seventh grade....so eight. =)
  46. Favorite day of the week? The Lord's day!
  47. Favorite movie? Letters to Juliet
  48. I am skipping this one! Good choice!
  49. Do you like finding this stuff out about your friends? Yes!!
  50. What book are you reading? Actually, I'm not in the middle of anything right now. Text books for school I suppose!
Ok, there you go! 50 random things you probably never even needed to know about me! (Did you notice that I'm getting better at updating more frequently?!?!!)