Thursday, December 22, 2011

life as of late.

Shopping, eating candy canes, staying in pajamas until 11 am. Sigh, there's nothing about this time of year that I don't like. Last night, as I was sleeping, the world was covered in a blanket of snow. When I woke  this morning, everything was white. Y'all know how much I love snow changing seasons, but honestly I was disappointed to have to cancel some plans because of the weather. However, it has been so nice to be able to muse around the house with nothing I really have to do. 





This week has been so very nice. Without the pressure of school to weigh on my shoulders, it is so indescribably nice to have time to do this or that. This week has been full of Christmas preparations. Shopping, baking, decorating, and spending time together as a family, of course. 

Today has been...





>>embroidering.




>>wrapping gifts.



>>Hanging pictures on my inspiration wall.


It's been a good day, even though it started in a bit of disappointment. Now, I'm off to eat some soup and watch the snow fall.

How has your day been?

xoxo,
kimberly