Friday, June 18, 2010

dear best friends...

Dear Best friends,
You have no idea in the world how much you mean to me. You have no idea how when we first became friends how much that lit up my world. You have no idea how blessed I am to have you girls as 'sisters'. You have no idea how happy I am to finally feel like I have real friends who care about me, encourage me, and love me.

Dear Best Friends,
I love the times when we sit and talk about useless things. I love the times when we have little 'eye conversations' where we don't even have to use words, but we know exactly what each other is thinking. I love being able to remember all the times that we've done things that were so embarrassing, then, but make us laugh until we cry, now. I love the times when we think about what it will be like when we're all grown up and our kids will be the best of friends. I love laughing about absolutely nothing in particular, but still laughing because we feel like it. I love those 'remember when' conversations that we have. I love laughing at all of our inside jokes. I love it when we sing along to our favorite songs. I love being able to hang out with you. It always makes my day.

Dear best friends,
Thank you for being every thing you girls are to me. Thank you for being there for me when I need you the very most. Thank you for being my first real best friends. Thank you for sitting with me and talking when I need someone to talk to. Thank you for being you.

Dear Best friends,
You girls are wonderful, beautiful, sweet, talented, Godly girls, and my best friends. Thank you for everything that you do for me. I love you girls so much!

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

Bailey said...

You are soooo sweet!
I luv you!
<3 Your best friend forever and ever,<3
B

Aubrey said...

Wow, Thanks!! I could say all of that right back at you! I don't know what I would do if you weren't there for me!!
Love as your sister in Friendship and Christ,
Aubrey =)

Post a Comment

every comment i get makes me smile