Wednesday, March 9, 2011

inspired.



My new inspiration board has to be one of my very favorite things in my room...

My favorite blogger, who I've mentioned time and again, Carlotta, had an absolutely amazing idea which I just had to try. {You can see her blog post about it HERE.} And seriously, if you haven't seen her blog, yet, please read it because it is amazing, she is an amazingly talented girl!

After a trip to one of my all time favorite stores, Hobby Lobby, I was sitting at the kitchen table covered in glue and paint.

You start out with a blank white canvas...


Then if you want to, you can paint it any color you like...

I actually just wanted mine to be white, but my brothers and my mom each painted theirs, so it's really what ever you prefer!

Then once it was dry, we used a glue gun to put on the close pins...


You can really arrange the close pins anyway you like...



And when it's all said and done, you end up with a really fun inspiration board...which you can put pictures from magazines on, quotes, bible verses...what ever inspires you!


Adore!!

Come on people, you know you want to make one toooooo!



Oh and I just have to show you the cute little monkeys who helped me out...


Aren't they just precious?!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

That looks awesome! How much was the canvas at Hobby Lobby? I have a gift card for that place...neato!
luv ya!
B

Post a Comment

every comment i get makes me smile