Wednesday, March 2, 2011

blog party


An amazing blog, Dancing Barefoot is having a blog party. And since I don't have a public blog, I can't link up, but I thought it'd be fun to answer the questions anyway!

Here we go!

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
My friend, Rachel told me she would describe my personality as silly, funny, and she said I'm a goofball (Apparently, she couldn't just pick one! :) But she might be right!?

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
I would actually probably freak out if I met anyone famous, but I would probably be extremely amazed if I met Taylor Swift.

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
Ohhh, hard one! I would have to say, Carlotta...she's an amazing blogger!

What is your comfort food/drink?
Food: Nachos! Drink: Iced coffee!

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
Very random eh? I once wanted to dye a strip of my hair pink...don't worry though, it'll never happen!

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Maybe...a little, kinda, well yes deffinately! I really want to learn how to play the guitar!

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
Drama and Romantic Comedy, please!

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?
Fiction, Romance and true stories!

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Pop!

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money?
Buy a new house for my family, a new wardrobe, a computer for myself, and a fancy camera...then give the rest to orphans in China :)

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
I am NOT a patient person...at all! At all, at all!

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
PARIS, all the way! Well, I don't know if I would want to live there for real, but I can dream!

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?
Not really! :) I can pop out my shoulder bone that connects to my neck, but I don't know if that actually counts as talented!

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).
Well I'd like to think I'm good at writing. :)

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Chocolate chip cookies, and the smell of Dillard's the department store!

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less?
Depends on what we talked about!

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Fancy places...maybe! But I like the places I shop now too, sooo, yeah.

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
I've always been afraid that someone would break into our house...which is dumb, but hey, I've always been good at being afraid of things.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Surviving my six grade year...that one was tougher then it sounds!

What are your favorite animals?
I'm not much of an animal person, so I actually don't have a favorite...very sad, I know!

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yes! It's very sad, but true! ha ha!

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Definitely Meg, from Little Women!

I'd love to hear some of your answers to these questions! Answer a couple and post them in the comments section!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

neato post! Ummm...ok here are a couple answers:

Strange phobia? I don't like to try things that are new to me, like not know what is going to happen when I try something new...I'm comfortable with what I know!!!


If I had a million dollars: I would buy a new wardrobe, get the latest iPod touch, then probably give some to my parents so our addition will finish, and then put the rest towards college.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I'm in love with Colorado! I can't think of a better place, right now!\

Comfort food/drink:FOOD: desserts are foods right??? ICE CREAM! DRINK: iced tea!

Ok I'm done!Luv Ya K!

B

Post a Comment

every comment i get makes me smile