Monday, May 17, 2010

hello bloggy world!


Hello Bloggy world! It's so nice to be here!!
I am so excited to introduce to you, my very own blog! Ta-Da! I am REALLY happy to have one of my own!

I suppose a good way of stating this fabulous new blog is to tell you about my self! Here it goes.....



Well, I was born in Florida in December of 1997. At the time, my dad was in the US Air Force. My mom had been a teacher before I was born, but once she had this wonderful bundle of joy (Me!) she decided to stay home with me! And for that I think I always be very grateful! It's so awesome to have your mom around all the time! Anyway, around the time I was two, we moved to Alaska. About a year after we moved there, I had the pleasure of becoming an big sister! Caleb was born in July of 2000. And from there on out, I was known as the oldest child in the family.

A short number of years later we {again} moved. This time to somewhere not as extremely awesome as Alaska, but we enjoyed living in New Mexico just the same. When we were there I again became a big sister to a little bro named Josiah. I think that I really hoped Josiah would be a girl, but my awesome dad came up with this story about how only girls who have two little brothers are allowed to be princesses. So, after I learned that bit of info you can imagine I LOVED having two little brothers...and I'm really glad I do have two of them now too, because they are like THE best of friends! Anyway, we lived in NM for three years, then we moved to what some people call 'paradise'. Yup you guessed it, we moved {again} to the really gorgeous, but really hot state of Hawaii! I know what you're thinking; I wish I could live there! And yeah I would agree with ya totally, but there are those not SO awesome parts about it too. Don't get me wrong, I loved the beaches, the sunsets, the flowers, and all, but living on an island is not all it's cracked up to be! The bugs, just let me tell you the bugs....well let's just say, they are freakishly big! Not kidding you. And the geckos were EVERYWHERE!!! Eve-ry- where! They even were there while you were taking showers! E.W. Don't even get me started on the rats. Oh my lands! You have no idea.

But even though there were MANY unpleasant parts of living in 'paradise'. We loved a lot of things about it too! By then, I had figured out the whole 'girls who have two brothers are the ones who are princesses' story, so I was REALLY wanting a sister! My parents had always been interested in adoption...or at least my mom had. But my dad was starting to think about it too. After praying about it a lot my parents started the {very long} process of adopting a baby girl from China!!!! I was SO excited! It took us so long! Two and a half years!

Now, we live in Colorado Springs, and I finally have a baby sister!! Her name is Moriah. She is three years old and she's been in our family now for one and half years. We love her SO much! She's starting to learn to talk and the things she says are so funny! I'm so glad to finally have a sister of my own! We are so blessed to have her as a part of our family!

I'm now and 6th grade and I'm 12 years old. I am a sinner saved by the grace of God, and I seek to glorify him in every thing I do. I've been home schooled all of my life, except for this year. This year I've been doing an on-line academy. Which has been an....interesting experience. To put it shortly, I'm not doing it next year! =)I LOVE fashion, and my friends will agree when I say I am in love with the color pink! There's so much more I could tell you about me, but for tonight I think this will have to be enough! =)