Tuesday, December 7, 2010

thoughts of today


Outside my window . . . It's sunny, but cold!

I am hearing . . . My brothers, shooting each other with Nerf guns.. oh the joys of being an older sister!

I am creating . . . a presentation for History class...7 minute speech...HELP! :)

I am looking forward to . . .CHRISTMAS! Oh and my birthday! 20 more days 'till I'm a teenager!!!

I am thankful . . . for my amazing, amazing, amazing church! It's such a blessing to me personally and to my family.

I am praying . . . for my grandma, who is having surgery today. Love you grandma!

I am hoping . . . that I get all my homework done, quickly! I have a ton to do, and not a lot of time!

I am remembering . . . the time my dad was on a business trip on Christmas...so glad he'll be home this year!
I am noticing that . . . my nails desperately need to be painted!

I am reading . . .Wispers of Winter by Tracie Peterson

Words to think about . . . "Any thing worth doing, is worth overdoing." Love this!

A moment from my week . . . Getting an A on my English essay...sorry, that really sounded like bragging, but it just made me really happy! :)

Something you may not know about me . . . I want to learn to play the guitar. My mom said possibly in like a year. Sigh!

One of my favorite things . . . my school. I'm absolutely learning so so so very much, it's like the best ever!


Well, I'm off to go do that History assignment I was telling you about, Au revoir!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm thinking. . . .how much I like that post!! Sooo sorry I haven't checked up in a while!!
Love,
Aubrey

Elizabeth said...

sweet! wow! you want to learn how to play the guitar??! cool! I've wanted to for a while but there's no one to teach me :(
are you still doing French? Jim and Will are learning it too, they are teaching me a little it's fun.
U rock at writing!
Miss u a ton!

Post a Comment

every comment i get makes me smile